1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
What didn’t I want to be? I remember wanting to be an artist, a vet, a writer, an astronaut, and who knows what else that I’ve forgotten.
2. Are you listening to music right now? If so name a lyric from the song you’re listening to.
Clair de Lune doesn’t have lyrics. :p
3. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Friends, Mad Men, Will & Grace , working on catching up on The Office
4. What was the first conscious thought you had this morning?
I am so tired. Thank god it’s Friday.
5. What is the best example of “perfection” that you can think of?
Being finanically stable with no debt and jobs that we enjoy, settled in a house with just us and the cats and eventually our children.
6. What three sounds do you love?
Josh’s laugh, A cat’s purr, Moving water (like waves, a bubbling brook, etc.)
7. What are your five favorite kinds of candy?
Mike & Ikes, Skittles, Heath Bars, Jelly Beans, Lindt Chocolates
8. What is on your nightstand?
A reading lamp, my alarm clock, journals, Salt Rock Lamp, water glass, prescription meds, lotions, lots of hair clips and hair ties, and loose jewelry
9. If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
I think I’d like to know where I’ll be in 5 years… that seems good. Then if I like what I see it’ll be more motivated to work towards those things, or if I don’t like what I see I could work harder to change that outcome.
10. Pick out the most important item in your wallet/purse and tell why it’s important to you.
Well, aside from the obvious things like credit cards and stuff, I do love my MP3 player which is usually in my purse. I like music and would be lost without it – especially at work – it makes it much more bearable.
11. What sounds great today?
I’m picking out new glasses, so I want time to fast-forward to work being over, getting new glasses, then going home and spending time with Josh and the kitties and the gorgeous roses he surprised me with yesterday (pictures to follow). :p
12. If you were an animal, what would you be?
A cat (of course) – mine in particular – they’re fairly spoiled.
13. When is the last time you got lost and what happened?
I’ve gotten lost a few times in the past year, but nothing much happened because thankfully I had the GPS with me – although it did get me lost in the first place – I guess you can’t blame it for not knowing a road would be closed. :p
14. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?
Talk to me. I’m shy and awkward at times, but can be fun when you get to know me.
15. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for an entire month, which show would you choose? Why?
Okay, at this point I’d have to say Mad Men because I love the show and it would be fun to be stuck in this show for a month – all the drama and intrigue and scandals. :p
16. If you had to pick a game to play from the following, which one would you pick: Chess, Backgammon, Scrabble, or Battleship?
Hmmm… Battleship was always a fun game.
17. What is the most recent movie you watched?
In a theater? Monsters v. Aliens. At home – Quantum of Solace
18. What superhero power would you want to have and why?
Hmm… I think to be able to fly would be fantastic – it would cut down on travel time and it would be fun, but telekinesis could be a lot of fun as well. Oh the choices.
19. What do you do to kill time?
I read, do some scrapbooking, take photographs, read, spend too much time online, read
20. What are your three most favorite articles of clothing?
My black and white chuck taylors (too bad I can’t wear them to work except on Fridays)
My American Eagle jeans (the newest pair I got – they make my butt look good and are so comfy) :p
My leather jacket